Ultimate Trypophobia Test

Fear of holes, trypophobia
Where Can I take a trypophobia test? Trypophobia is the fear of holes and of Recent.I have been receiving Regular mails from allphobia.com readers,asking me how they can take the fear of holes quiz and after given it a sound thought , I think it will  be nice to include  the test on this blog so that everyone can really ascertain if they are suffering from this anxiety disorders and as such they can get treated and so that they will know if they are trypophobic  or not.
 It is one of the most common fear in the world but it is yet to be recognized by the National institute of mental health and American psychiatric association.

Let me make it clear that the fear of holes, Trypophobia is still new in the  phobia dictionary and a little is still known about it, the test here is clearly designed by me, the grades is also designed by me. For those who don’t know what trypophobia is , Trypophobia is the unnecessary fear of holes Such a hole might be the hole in holes in meat, clusters/pores on the skin, on vegetables or fruits or even those in sponges, wood, honeycombs  and the  black hole .

The only way by which you can know if you a trypophobic  or not is to take a trypo-phobia test also known as the fear of holes test , the test involves exposing you to various object with holes of several numbers and of different magnitudes and then grading yourself based on your reaction to those hole clusters.

A bit of sincerity is needed in taking this  test.

Trypophobia test

Trypophobia Image

Guidelines For Taking Molak’s The Test .

1.For each trypophobic picture that is displayed below, a certain grade between 3-5 is
assigned to each picture
2. You are to check each of the pictures for at least 5 seconds,
3. If you feel frightened seeing any of the picture, then you might be trypophobic
4. For every trypophobic picture that frightens you, you record the exact score written along with the picture, if you are not frightened at all, give yourself a zero for that certain Picture.

After going through all the pictures collate your scores together and check our score
list to ascertain if you are really trypophobic or not.

CAUTION:
SOME OF THE PICTURES in the TRYPOPHOBIA Test might be Extremely Scary to Some Users,
kindly stop the test if you think you can’t continue it an longer.CLICK HERE TO START YOUR TEST

Fear of Hole Test Result Table

Score Explanation
20-25 Extremely Trypophobic
15-12 Trypophobic
10-8 Somewhat Trypophobic
8-5 Slight Fear
<5 Fearless

Conclusion
Thanks for taking your time to go through the trypophobia test, Will you mind sharing your test score with me? Kindly do so using the Comment Form Below, this will enable us to Accurately ascertain the percentage of People that Are actually trypophobic.

Trypophobia Symptoms

Lately, I have been receiving mails from people asking me what symptoms to watch out in persons suffering from trypophobia and other similar Mental disorders, even though I have a post dedicated to the Fear of Holes aside this particular, I decided to answer their question here for easy seeing. So listed below are some of the symptoms to watch out for while taking the trypophobia test, if you exhibit one or more  of the symptoms listed below, then you are trypopobic, such symptoms include :

Symptoms of Anxiety such as Trypophobia

1. Rapid heart rate
  2. Dizziness
  3. Hot or cold flashes
  4. Feeling of going  crazy and losing control
  5. Chest pain
  6. Feeling of choking
  7. Inability to distinguish between reality and unreality
  8. Trembling sweating
  9. Thoughts of death
  10. Nausea or other gastrointestinal distress
For all phobias, fear and anxiety are the major things that allow people to be dread or have irrational fear of something ,You can go here to read more about Trypophobia and How To Cure it.
Thanks

Summary
Best Online Trypophobia Test : Fear of Hole Test
Article Name
Best Online Trypophobia Test : Fear of Hole Test
Description
Take this Trypophobia test & learn to cure it through behavioral or cognitive therapy.Do you have trypophobia? Trypophobia is the unnecessary fear of holes
Author
Publisher Name
Digitalize

Related posts:

65 comments

1. Marie says:

I got 17 but I wasnt scared much because Those are Original holes but When searching the word trypophobia I shake and like Close my Phone Fast its really disturbing While taking this Test for some reason i keep scratching my chest It became red How do I cure ?

1. Kevin says:

When i saw something that disgust me, i always said to my self, i’ve seen worst, and my brain sent out the signal, that allows me to counter my fear.. Because fear, pain and sort of emotion such as feeling disgust comes from your brain.. Even when i’m internally or externally wounded, i send signal to my brain that it doesn’t hurt, and the pain will decreased immediately like i feel nothing at all. Sorry my english sucks..

2. Oy hoy minoy yoy says:

22/25

3. shannon says:

I got 24, god when saw those pictures i was freaked right out i swear i nearly had a panic attack because of me breathing so fast. Im still recovering now

4. Elke Park says:

it took me 30 minutes to shake some of my feelings loose. I am still slightly getting the chills. I scored a 27. I never knew what was wrong with me I couldn’t understand why I would feel this way, but you see mines isn’t just holes its also slits. my goodness I am still trying to shake this feeling.

I am so glad to know that it is a phobia and I’m not the only one who has this

5. flossie rees says:

I got a 21. I am currently a teenager and have always had a fear of holes. My first distinct memory is feeling sick while staring at a crumpet from a young age. Ever since I have got better with the crumpet but I have always had nightmares of holey skin and while doing the test, I was shaking and itching, on the point of tears. I can’t talk to anyone about this because no one understands how much I go through when I see something with disfigured holes. My dad laughs at me and makes fun of it when its really becoming an issue in everyday life. I would really appreciate some advice about this. I know majority of the images on the internet are photoshopped but that doesn’t stop me from feeling sick and dizzy. I once nearly threw up because of it. Please help

6. Reese says:

I NEVER KEPT TRACK OF MY SCORE HERE I GIVE THEM ALL ONE HUNDREDS!!! Except the lion tongue and that weird plant thing. Im used to cat tongues and the way they feel is so cool. And the plant one just for some reason didn’t freak me out. I’m 12 and my friends don’t understand it and they think Im afraid of any hole like their mouth hole. I tried explaing it to them but they don’t take it seriously and they make fun of me.

7. Kit-Kat says:

Oh my…. Gosh…. my points where 23 and… AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG this freaked me out soooo much!

8. Ethan says:

In these photos I wasn’t scared I was starting to feel sick, does this mean I have trypophobia?

1. Tahneesha Mason says:

Yea it probably would that is one symptom it doesn’t have to be that you get scared. So yea I would say you have mild possibly a little worse tryphobia.

2. flossie rees says:

Being scared isn’t a big part of it, it’s more feeling obsessively grossed out and disgusted to the point of feeling sick and dizzy.

9. Tahneesha Mason says:

OMG I am so trypophobic it isn’t funny I don’t even need to score these photos I get cold flushes so easily and feel so sick I also feel nauseous and my heart beats like the speed of light years and I get so sesitive to anything I feel I get bad chills too I can’t Astor drink sometimes as well I have EXTREME trypophobia.

10. Ester says:

The only ones that made me shudder were holes on humans i. e. Hands/Feet/Torso etc.

1. Reese says:

Same but I felt so bad for the little puppy and it also grossed me out but the bugs and plants and lion tongue didnt gross me out

1. Ester says:

I never saw the insects or animals where will I find that test Reese?

11. Seacow says:

24 ooh crap

12. Anne Mc'Ross says:

I got 2.

1. phobiaman says:

WOw!! This is the Lowest Score so far, you are not trypophobic

13. emmanuella says:

I also got hot and cold flashes #gross….

14. emmanuella says:

I have goose bumps, irritated and extremely itchy my heart started beating really fast i got 22

15. Blessing says:

I have goose bumps, irritated and itchy

16. Jayda says:

This made me get goosebumps amd made me very itchy ? help me

17. A says:

I scored 17,
    ugh that was horrible I feel sick…

18. Jordan says:

I scored a 18
    Some of the images were okay but most were horrible

19. Frog says:

Omg I got a 25. I always hated this stuff so so much. I refused to bake with this after running away in fear, crying after seeing clustered up red pepper seeds. I watched this video and looked into it thinking I may have it. The first picture sent my kindle on the floor!

20. Evelyn says:

Over 9000000. This made me want to kill myself I hate it that much.

21. Olivia says:

I got 21. I just couldn’t. It made me sick and irritated. 🙁

22. T says:

I got 22 I only came across the term a few weeks ago and was so relieved to know what it was. Even though I’m scared or other things like spiders it’s no where near as bad. I could barely look at these photos.

23. Jessica Barker says:

24. Not okay. I always knew stuff like this freaked me out but didn’t realize it was so common.

24. Lauren says:

23.. I literally was vomiting looking at these pics. I had to hurry past them. I am definitely going to have nightmares now…

25. C says:

22. Can properly feel my heart pounding in my chest, can’t stop itching and nearly threw up, need a shower! didn’t fully look at some of some, couldn’t do it

26. Sydney says:

I am getting chills. Kind of threw up in my mouth.I wanted to crawl in a hole and cry. I feel like they are on me…these holes.

27. KK says:

20. That was so hard to look at especially the hand with the bug. The tongue didnt bother me though. I didnt like that at all.

28. Bobby Dugan says:

Hey! I got a 0, I really love looking at images like this! Gives Me a weird feeling, but a good one. Like I’m really intrigued by them!

29. sia says:

I got less than five, i got 2 points, I am fearless.

1. phobiaman says:

LOL, Congrats

30. Amet DeCrypt says:

I got a 0 and actually found a few of these highly intriguing, always loved things like squeezing worms out of my animals wounds and sanitising them and just looking at how clean it gets.
    not some of them, though. they kick and it hurts.

31. Alex says:

Where is the test score number I can’t find it

32. Mina says:

My score was 21.;-; Gosh,that feeling felt so weird.Aaahgh,it felt like holes growing on my skin,geez. ;-;

33. daverwin says:

my score is 22. i cant explain the feeling while im looking the pictures a bit nervous so disgusting.. but i still want to see the pictures even if im a bit scared..

34. Kaylaa says:

i mean i didnt mind looking at them but it wasnt pleasant , i t makes me kinda want to help the person an like shave off the holes or pluck em out w tweezers .

35. Rodrigo says:

Hmm… hard to say, frankly I was disgusted by every picture just as much as i’d be if i were looking at an open wound or necrosing tissue. Despite of the disgust I could look at it for pretty much as its necessary, I guess I just find it something gross after all?

36. Amanda Abbott says:

20.
    When I was a child, I had recurring nightmares about my skin being covered in holes with seeds in them. The seeds looked like sunflower kernels. The nightmare was very real. I was sexually molested, repeatedly, as a child and I have C-Ptsd with DD. This fear has never left me, but I try to look at pics and comprehend they are not real. However, lately, my skin persistently itches and my mind feels like these things will begin appearing on skin. I have always felt, in my adult life, that this fear comes from the shame and disgust of having been sexually abused

37. Olivia says:

23-I had to go and vomit after the test. Phew!

38. wacky says:

0, I don’t mind looking at them.

39. Cass says:

I received a 21. My mom is one person who always thinks I’m being dramatic when I tell her I am terrified of little holes clustered together. Ant hills get me REALLY bad but she’s always just told me that I need to grow up. I’m so happy to know that there is actually something out there that can put a name to my irrational fears. I don’t even know what it is about them, my body just tenses up, I break out in goosebumps EVERYWHERE and it just feels like my skin is crawling. I hate it. I’ve tried exposing myself to pictures so that way maybe my brain can get used to seeing it but no, if anything all it does is make me lose the contents in my tummy. I feel like such a weirdo.

40. TOMQ says:

I know its strange,but i when i see it i want to break this holes and also i am angry and a bit frighten,help!

41. Samantha says:

My score was 30, I always wondered what was wrong with me
    I’m sort of happy there is an actual name but now I can look
    Anything up on the Internet as everytime a effing horrid
    Image turns up. Is it common that a reaction is swearing?

1. phobiaman says:

Score of 30? I’m not sure you did the Test very Well Samantha, the highest score you can have is 25

42. Keily says:

Just feel like taking a tweezer and pulled them black thing out of their skin….disgusting !!

43. Lizzy80112 says:

I got a score of 20. I had to flick past 5 of the questions quickly.

44. Mei Mei says:

It made me shudder.

45. unknown says:

These holes make me feel that i should take a pair of tweezers and tear the skin near those holes

46. Pie -ee says:

I only looked at the pictures for about 1 or 2 seconds… They're making my skin crawl gross…

47. Unknown says:

Isn't there an element of disease in these pictures? Like flesh eating infections or parasites?
    What if it was just a picture of holes in Swiss cheese or a stainless steel drain cover?

48. Unknown says:

21 I couldn't even look at the pictures fully, I had to Hurry pass them 🙁

1. phobiaman says:

You are extremely trypophobic, thanks for sharing your trypophobia Test result with me

2. Seacow says:

Same here

49. 20 — i'm literally trembling inside, nauseated and not just a little terrified

50. 20 — i'm literally trembling inside, nauseated and not just a little terrified

1. phobiaman says:

Hi Stacy, your Trypophobia test result showed that you are trypophobic,I'm currently writing an article on how to overcome trypophobia, so pls kindly check back

2. Theresa Vunival7 says:

19. All of it it scares the hell outta me. I keep focing myself but i just feel like throwing up, my feet and palm is sweating just looking it from a far and my head hurts everytime i try not to throw up

3. Abbey says: